Tuesday, May 22, 2012

lovely customer picks

some great combinations chosen by customers on their custom orders.
If you want a subtle print on your bag, check out the camel tote with mustard print and the charcoal zip tote with black print. understated and beautiful!

 small messenger in black with a grey leaves print



 zip tote in black with a red hearts print and red thread


 tote in camel with a mustard peacock print


 zip tote in charcoal with a mustard leaves print


  zip tote in charcoal with a black stitch & swash print


 hobo in red with a navy hearts print


 zip tote in toffee with a mint peacock print

1 comment:

  1. Wow and wow!! I absolutely love your black messenger bag with the gray leaves print. It is SO incredibly gorgeous! I am totally salivating over it. I MUST have it. It is stunning truly. I also love the Bella bag! You are quite the artisan. So very impressive. Thank you for creating these bags! I can't wait to order them! I can't get over how beautiful your bags are. Just... wow. :-)

    ReplyDelete